GOST Watch enables yacht owners and captains to monitor conditions on board from anywhere on a PC or mobile phone with Internet access.
Users can watch live video of their yacht, be alerted if temperature rises above a pre-set level, if water is detected in bilge or living areas, if motion is detected in a private area, or even if the yacht loses shore power.
The system is virtually plug n’ play and easy to set up.
GOST Watch features:
- Cameras for live video monitoring from anywhere (cabin & deck available)
- Water sensors for bilge and living areas
- Temperature sensors for salon & engine room
- Motion & door sensors to secure your yacht when you’re away
- Power controls for lighting, HVAC and appliances
- Sirens alert you when sensors are triggered
- Battery backup alerts you when shore power is lost
- Provides internet access for remote email
“GOST Watch adds video monitoring capability and greatly enhances our Marine Magellan onboard monitoring and security platform,” said Jay Keenan, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for GOST. GOST introduced Marine Magellan in 2005. It was the first two-way voice, wireless security and monitoring system to utilize proven technology for marine applications. Marine Magellan has 32-zone monitoring and alerts users to high water, low battery voltage, loss of shore power, smoke & intrusion, all with voice reporting. It can also control AC and DC vessel functions remotely through cellular or satellite communication.
For more information about GOST boat security, monitoring and tracking products, visit booth 1729 at Miami 2008 or log on to www.gostglobal.com.